Sunday, October 9, 2011

5 month notes

Smiling for his photo shoot.

Relaxing.  How cute are those little fingers?

Getting so big!

Hello!  Why do you want me to roll over? Can't you see I'm happy like this?
Dressed up for the Stars home opener
Killian is 5 months old!  He is becoming more and more social.  This isn't a doctor visit month so I am not entirely sure on his stats, but here are some things that have gone on this month -

9/16 - rolled from back to tummy one time; arm got stuck so he appeared to give up
9/27 - rolling from tummy to back well
9/30 - squealing started
10/8 - first solids- bananas

He is definitely a growing boy.  Each feeding he is eating more and he is starting to wake up at night to eat.  After two weeks of feeding him every 2.5-3 hours day and night, we decided to go ahead and start some solids.  We started with bananas and he seemed to enjoy them.  However, I'm not sure he enjoyed them as much as he enjoyed getting to eat while everyone else was eating!  He is starting to acted offended that he does not get to eat at the dinner table.  He'll fuss until we hold him in our laps so he can reach the table.  While he rolled to prove that he could, he is completely not interested in doing it anymore.  He is much more interested in talking to everyone.  This talking now includes the loud squealing.  So cute!  Killian is still super laid back and his sisters are still very in love with him.  He still sleeps from 6:30-7:30ish every day but is awake more during the night than I'd like.  He also still takes three 45 minute naps still.  Oh well.  He wakes up happy and seems rested.  I suppose I'll take the catnapper!

Loves to sit up and play now, especially with a ball.
Talking.  Always talking and smiling.

Playing with a wooden spoon while I cleaned dishes.  When I was finished, I took the spoon away and he cried until I gave it back.  First time he cried when he had something taken away!!

1 comment: