Friday, February 6, 2009

Peek a Boo

This is one of the best things about babyhood I think. How can you not love a game that causes fits of laughter repeatedly in your sweet little one? Especially when all it requires is ducking out of sight for two seconds and reappearing.

Kayden has thought this was funny for quite some time now. Tonight, however, she initiated the game on her own. I had the rare opportunity to put her down (Keeley usually demands I put her down) and we were reading a book. Kayden is a bit of a wiggle worm and after a while she was facing me and playing with her book. She held it in front of her face and then pulled it down and smiled really big. I said "peek a boo" and she repeated it several more times with giggles and huge smiles. The book got a little dangerous since she is still working on fine motor skills so I handed her a burp cloth and she played a little while longer with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment