Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Stop"

Thanks to Oma, anytime we run out of something that Keeley wants or she asks for something we don't have she says (very dramatically) "stop store". She even throws her hands out to the sides. Lately she has decided that "dada stop store".

Today we were reading the Elmo and Friends book for the millionth time and she was assigning snowflakes to people. She assigned one to Poppy, one to Oma, one to Kayden, and one to Dada. When I asked where mine was, she paused and said the following (with many long pauses):
"stop store dada get it snowflake" and then nodded. Cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love it!!! Too cute. Isn't it amazing what must go through their sponge minds? Stuff like that keeps me going.

    And as for Kayden: ankle weights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Keeley knows where your snowflake is! :) You're kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete