Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Smart Little Stinker

Kayden had fun at Keeley's birthday party too!  I think her tongue might have been out the entire party though...

She also enjoyed Keeley's presents!  Keeley shared pretty well that night which was good because Kayden didn't really understand why she didn't have presents. 

 As soon as she tried on Keeley's dress up shoes, she looked at us and said "Look at me!  I so cute!"  She was definitely right about that!  This little one keeps us on our toes for sure.  She is into everything and so very verbal for her age.  Today when we were all rocking before naps, Keeley fell asleep and Kayden, my sleep fighter, sat up, rubbed Keeley's head, looked at me and said "I so sweet".  That may be true, but saying it might make it a little less so!

The funniest thing she does right now is look at me and say, with a mischievous little grin and head tilt "Mommy, please I ......"  She then fills in the blank with something that she is not supposed to be doing such as: climbing on the windowsill, putting her fingers in her milk, standing up in her chair... WHILE she is doing the forbidden thing.  Little stinker!  Good thing she is so cute!

1 comment: