Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Party

I had the opportunity to volunteer in Kayden's class for her Halloween party and was so excited to have some time with her!  She was equally as happy to have me there.  I love when the kids and I get to have some special time together.
Circle time with Mrs. Wilcox.  We love her.  She loves Kayden and always talks about how sweet and amazing she is.  Of course we agree!
Carving a pumpkin was one of the stations.  Another parent volunteered for that, thank goodness because I have no idea how to do that!
Decorating her pumpkin!
Making the ghost to hide under her pumpkin.
    
"Leading" a song.  She was shy that I was there and asked her friend to help her.
 I had such a great time and loved seeing her with all her friends.  She is such an amazing leader and sweet spirit in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment