Friday, October 25, 2013

Trunk or Treat!!

Our school hosted a Trunk or Treat even and it was so much fun!  It started off with three kids actually in their entire costumes.  I'm not sure how that happened.  I was volunteering.  I give Kelly all the credit!
 
This is his little friend.  She is very interested in him. He's no sure what to make of it!
  
 

The girls wanted to go around by themselves and Kelly was chasing Killian so we don't have a lot of pictures of them hanging out together.    After a bit the girls sought us out because they wanted some items from the bake sale. The 6th graders were raising money for their trip to New York to participate in the Montessori Model UN so I was happy to contribute.
 

After I snapped this adorable picture of Killian, Kelly got on to me about only getting pictures of him so I tried to get a picture of all three.  This is how that went....
 
 
 
I think I'll stick to one kid at a time from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment