Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Perfect Dress

Today Killian and Oma went on a date to pick out the material to make his nap mat for school.  He will be spending one day a week at school full day because music and dance are in the afternoon.  I thought it would be helpful if he had some control in the nap mat (maybe he'll actually nap on it?!)  When Oma got home with him, she told me that Killian picked out a pattern for a strapless gown with very sparkly top half and satiny lower part.  As she was talking I was figuring it was a pattern he'd picked out for himself (he does play dress up a lot in princess dresses....).  After she finished describing the dress he'd selected, she proceed to tell her that it was for me.  That I would wear it when we got married.  Because he wants to marry me.  He melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment