Monday, October 27, 2008

Growing up too fast

I'll readily admit that I am in a bit of denial. This denial is directly linked to how quickly my girls are growing up. Somehow, having the second one made bothof them move through developmental stages at warp speed.

Example 1:

My Dad bought some really cute overalls for Keeley before she was born. They were supposed to stay at their house but he told me that I could have them at my house. They were size 12 months. I had them hanging in the closet. A week or so ago, I decided I would try to put them on Keeley (yes, I know she is a year and a half but she is tiny). Suddenly, what seemed like WAY too long was too short on her. Even when I took the pants off, I still marveled at the fact that they didn't fit her like I thought they should have. Still, there is something so cute about kiddos in overalls!
Example 2:

In five days, Kayden progressed from sitting while holding your hand

to sitting alone

to being up on all 4s and rocking and then to catapulting herself forward. She'll be crawling as soon as she figures out her arms - and she's not even 5 months old yet!!!


How do they grow up SO fast?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of Kayden make you want to pick her up and just hug her and hug her! (Drool and all!) :) (By the way, the word verification is 'coodgee'...I find that hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. My favorite is the one on the side with Keeley eating!

    ReplyDelete