Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Momma cuddles and more

Sunday night, I was talking to Keeley about school as I was putting her down. We talked about her teachers, her friends, playing in the garden, etc. Then I asked her:

me: "Do you like school Keeley?"
Keeley: "Have fun at school."
me: "I'm glad you like school. You get to play with all your new friends."
Keeley: "uh-huh."
me: "Are you sad at school?"
Keeley: "not sad. have fun" long pause "still momma cuddles though"

How cute is that?!! I reassured her that we would still have plenty of momma cuddles just like we were doing right then.

Monday when I picked her up, I asked her if she had a good day as the teacher was putting her in her car seat. She said yes and Ms. Sutton said "She is really becoming very good friends with Lucas." I asked Keeley if she had fun with Lucas and she said "yep." Ms. Sutton smiled and said "There were lots of kisses for Lucas today." So sweet. Keeley is such a kind little girl. We are very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment