Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Zoo

Friday I made a very last minute decision. We were already on our way back from Chick-Fil-A and I glanced at my clock realizing it was 6:47. That left a LOT of the day! I decided we should check out a zoo. We went home and I tried to put Kayden down while I showered. She was uninterested (not surprising) so we packed some snacks, got dressed, covered in sunscreen, and headed out the door. After an hour drive to Gainesville, we unloaded and began our adventure at Frank Buck Zoo.

This was our first outing at the zoo and I was by myself (with a cast wearing one year old) so I was a little nervous. Everything was WONDERFUL though! The zoo is the perfect size for the girls, it is well shaded, the animals are close, and, best of all, there is a wonderfully shaded park right outside.Checking out the bunnies. Don't you love Keeley's outfit?

Watching the giraffes eat. You can't tell, but Kayden is on her tip toes.

The girls loved it and crashed out on the way home. We will definitely be going back!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I do love her outfit! Where did you get that???? (Not to mention, it is fun to see her in something other than a 'Keeley Original' :)

    ReplyDelete