Saturday, May 1, 2010

Conversations with a two year old

Kayden makes me laugh every day.  Even though she is not quite two, she is very capable of expressing her thoughts.  Here are a few conversations that have made me laugh lately:

On the slide in the backyard after I crossed my legs that were previously straddling the slide, she climbed up and said "open up your girl parts".  She then proceeded to, very angrily, pull my legs back to where they were. I could not stop laughing which only made her more frustrated.

In her rocking chair one morning as I hoped for some more cuddles before beginning the day, she pushed the blanket off of us and said "I all done. Let's go living room now."

When I squeezed her this morning and asked how she got so cute she replied, "I don't know how I so cute."

Cracks me up!!  And then, of course, there is this face:

No comments:

Post a Comment