Thursday, July 15, 2010

I TOLD you

Keeley has started this funny habit where, just before she is going to do something she is not supposed to, she'll come to us and say "Don't see what I'm doing/don't see me/don't hear me..." Makes me laugh every time that she is warning me that she is doing something she isn't supposed to be doing.

She did this yesterday after dinner and I said okay. While Kelly was giving them their bath, I discovered that what she had been doing was putting model magic in the mop bucket. That is actually a good little science experiment and I would have gladly let her put it in water to see what happened to it, but I didn't want it in the mop bucket. I went in to the bath and told them what I had found and that I'd had to throw away the creations because they were ruined in the water.

Keeley looked at me, quite annoyed, and said, "MOM, I TOLD you not to see our work."

I had to try really hard not to laugh.

1 comment: