Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bikes and Trikes

Keeley LOVES her tricycle. Loves it. We've asked her if she wants a big girl bike and she always says no. When we are at friend's houses, she never wants to ride their bicycles. Last Thursday we went to a friend's house and they had a scooter. Keeley was in love. I thought a scooter looked like fun so I went home and searched craig's list. I found a listing for a scooter and a toddler bike for $15. I figured that was an awesome deal. We got them both but I didn't even tell the girls about the bike since we have no interest in that. They both loved the scooter.

And then Keeley discovered the bike and fell in love. Even thought it is in very sad condition. Even though it is a boys bike. And even though she has fallen countless times and scraped her knees and elbows. She loves it. How cute is the first little bike ride?

She has ridden to the park in our neighborhood and back several times (total of about a half a mile) and still has loads of energy to play at the park and when we get home. I'm so happy the weather is cool enough for us to get to enjoy the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment