Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Breakfast Cookies

 Killian loves to participate in all my cooking. He is on my hip about 70% of the time and if I happen to be working in the kitchen while he is is there, he will want a spoon or measuring cup or spatula to "work" with. He has a cabinet with kitchen supplies and recently enjoyed some pretend cooking with my mom while the girls and I swam.  This morning I decided to let him actually help me bake some breakfast cookies.  He was so excited. I am looking forward to more baking opportunities with him!
Exploring the oats and bananas.
Mashing
 
Examining the batter.  Sorry for the flash!
And, back to his favorites, the measuring cups and spoons!

1 comment:

  1. He is growing up SO FAST!!! Faster than the girls!!(Of course he has 2 role models!!!=))

    ReplyDelete