Friday, July 27, 2012

Handicap Spaces

Yesterday I took the kids to the library because we needed to be out of the house and I had a huge box of books to donate.  In my hurry to embark on this mission, I didn't think through the fact that I had a huge box of books to carry and three kids.  I decided to park right next to the door, run in with the box and then come back to the car and move it.  I did just that, well, I didn't actually run in with the box but I did run back to the car.  When I got in the car and was moving it to a non-handicap parking space the girls asked why.

Me: "Because that was a handicap space so we have to move"
Kayden: "Because we don't have any handicap people in our car"
Keeley: "But we will soon."
Me: "We will soon?"
Keeley: "Yes, because you are getting pretty old."

Good times.

1 comment: