Sunday, September 16, 2012

Colored Pasta


I have dyed rice and dried pasta for playing with the kids.  I have even dyed pasta in an attempt to get the kids to eat it :-)  but never to play with.  This morning I decided to give it a try.  I dyed it all and got it set up for Killian because the girls were else where.  
 

Killian loved it and is not so sure about Kayden joining in..

Looked at me....

Back at Kayden....

Then decided it would be okay to play along with them.
 
 

Girls started to separate it away from Killian's tub...

You'll notice a lot of the other things I included were removed..

He notices but is not too concerned...

Killian liked to mash and scoop.

The girls were cooking soup.
 
 
 
So fun.  I will definitely do it again more intentionally.  The kids all played for about 45 minutes which is forever I think AND Killian didn't climb in the tub which is a first!

1 comment:

  1. What did you use to get the dye so brilliantly bright? I dyed rice and it was always pastel. I want primary colors!

    ReplyDelete