Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Funny things...

Each of the kids have done/said some things that have made me laugh this week:

* Keeley - On Monday morning I received a text message from the mom of one of Keeley's friends telling me her son was going to miss school because he was sick.  I told Keeley at breakfast and her immediate response was a terrified look and the exclamation, "MOM!  What am I going to do?  He kissed me!! I don't want to get sick!"  I responded with, "He kissed you?" And she said, "YES!!!  On the hand and he did it AFTER the teachers had said no kissing other people!"  I then asked what she did when he did that and she replied, "I said I didn't want him to kiss me and then I told the teachers."  She was scandalized by the event but seemed to feel better when I reassured her that I didn't think she'd get sick from that!

* Killian - At our morning snack time, I offered Killian some yogurt.  He normally loves yogurt.  This particular morning, however, he pointed at his little chest with a look of all seriousness and said "choose" while very purposefully walking over to the pantry to get into the snack basket.  After all, that is what his sisters do and he should obviously be able to do all the same things they do.

* Kayden - Yesterday we were all outside playing before dinner.  I had to run inside to take care of something in the kitchen and asked the girls if they could watch Killian for a second.  They said yes and I came inside.  Moments later I heard Kayden screaming, "MOM!!!!  I can't do it!  It is TOO HARD! It is too hard for anyone.  He won't cooperate!  You have to come now."

No comments:

Post a Comment