Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dallas Zoo

 I decided to take the kids to the zoo one Saturday morning when Kelly wasn't feeling well to give him so time to rest.  There is certainly no quiet resting with three kids in the in house!  The weather was supposed to be cool but sunny so I thought we'd be okay.  I was wrong because the weather was wrong!  There was no sun.  Fortunately, there was plenty for us to do in the indoor exhibits.  On the way to see the naked mole rats  we paused to pose with some of the statutes....


Kayden is trying to make sure I can see the armadillo :-)
After our little photo shoot, we went to see the naked mole rat.  We almost never got out of there.  The girls love that section so much.  They cracked me up this trip because they kept wanting to re-enact "The Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed" and they ran through the tunnels saying, "A proclamation!  A proclamation! A proclamation!" So funny.  

When we left that section, we went over to the reptiles and they had this tornado simulator the girls tried out.
 
 

The were not loving it and I had to let them out!

They did really like the snakes and other reptiles.  Killian, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment