Thursday, January 31, 2013

Random January

For some reason, I hardly took any pictures this month.  The ones I did take were mainly of Killian with my phone.  So as not to lose the entire month, I've posted them here. Totally random collection...
Killian was upset I left and went in his room to read.  Kayden joined him.  Both girls are just so sweet with him.

Some lego building with Dad....
  
 


Must be in the sand, not just touching it with his hands...
 
Asleep with two shirts and underwear on top of his pants.
 
 Oh my the hair!

He loves to help me cook.  Here we are making sweet potato burgers
Sampling his work after he helped me mash.
More sampling...
And mashing... 
and sampling...
 THE HAIR again!!!

Adorable fireman and Firehouse Subs.

Sweeping in diaper and underwear because it was the only way I could keep his diaper on.  And that kid loves to sweep. LOVES it! 

Cried so hard in church nursery this sweet worker took him out for a cuddle.  Killian calmed down so much that this is how we found him after service - totally passed out.

Cleaning my windows.  He's a helpful little guy.
 
Passed out after school.  He refused to let me take off his shoes, hat, mittens, or jacket.  He took the hat off during the nap.
 
 One morning we went to the grocery store and he insisted on taking his own little cart.



The next time the entire family went to the store, all three kids needed a cart. 
Cleaning the handles.


Not sure what is happening here but I love that Kayden is whispering to him. 


Keeley called me into her room to show me Killian covered in her lip gloss.  She thought it was really funny until he tried to get away from me and it got all over her comforter.


A friend gave us some clothes and Killian found these shoes that are at least 3 sizes too big and insisted that he wear them to our appointment at the doctor. He is so opinionated and so strong willed.


1 comment:

  1. I do these kinda "dumps" ever so often and call them an iPhone Dump! Such randomness but I really like these posts the best....just quick snapshots of our lives (and I don't have to think of a catchy title or journal what is happening.) :)

    ReplyDelete