Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shoes out the window

Today we had some unseasonably beautiful weather.  After the school playdate, we had a few minutes to spare before dinner so we decided to head over and see if there was any progress on the house.  We rolled the windows down to enjoy the weather and then set out on our way.  Stopped at a stoplight I started to hear yelling.  After a few seconds, I discovered the yelling was at me.  I started to listen and the yelling was, "Ma'am!  Ma'am! Your son threw his shoe out the window."  Sure enough, Killian had thrown a shoe out the window.  At a major intersection.  At rush hour.  We traveled through the light, did a u-turn, did another u-turn, and I hoped out quickly to grab it.  I've always wondered why there were shes on the road.  Now I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment