Friday, August 2, 2013

Kid sayings

The girls call Killian "Booty"  We have no idea where this started but they have started to do it almost exclusively now.  Poor little guy isn't going to ever just get to hear his name.

When watching anything that has been recorded the girls say "fast backward" instead of "rewind".  I've told them what they are supposed to say but they still say "fast backward".

Killian is slowly gaining more phrases.  When we are rocking before I put him down I'll say, "okay, I'm going to put you in your crib now."  He always responds in his sweet little voice, "please rocking more"  I always say yes.   After I put him in his crib I love on him for a minute.  As I walk away and get to the door (always to the door), he says "Mommy loving me more".  So, of course, I go back and love on him some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment