Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September pictures

Killian and I have loved having some one on one playtime.  That has left him the opportunity to explore more independently.  He has wanted to climb this for such a long time.  The girls always wanted to help him and I always said they were not allowed to.  When he was old enough to climb it independently, I would feel safer with him on it.  Kelly showed me this picture of his new skill and I didn't feel one bit safer!
 
Mom's flip flop, Dad's shoe, and the "cheese" face.  Awesome.
He loves his trucks.
On a walk to watch the construction in the neighborhood.
    
 
Poor baby had a bee sting his eye!!!
Just in case you didn't notice, all those pictures were different days and all in the same few pajamas.  I promise we have more clothes for him.  This is just all he wants to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment