Saturday, May 24, 2014

Daisy Bridging

The girls have completed their first year as Girls Scouts and it is time to bridge.  We joined up with another (more experienced) troop for the event.  I think it was neat to see the much older girls and all the patches they've earned and to see how much they lead the ceremony.
Flag ceremony


Kayden earning her pin for completing her first year as a Daisy.


The mirror part of the bridge to Brownie Scouts.  So funny because I have very distinct memories of this but my mom had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned the mirror...and she was the leader!

Receiving her Brownie vest
And her pin for a year of scouting


The girls from our troop that bridged.  I think they will all be returning.
Friendship circle time!



No comments:

Post a Comment