Friday, March 28, 2008

Sense of Style

This morning while I read on the couch, Keeley played in the living room and her room. After a little while, she brought me a pair of socks. She handed them to me and signed "more". When I asked if she wanted to wear them she said "yea". So I put the Christmas socks on her feet - over her footy pjs.

I read for a little longer and she brought me two more pairs of socks. The interaction was the same as I put on the purple socks. However, she kept signing "more" until I put on the pink socks as well. So, now she has on footy pjs and three pairs of socks.


I was pleased to see when I went to put her down for a nap that her room was not covered in socks. Apparently she was taking them out of the drawer and closing it each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment