Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Strangely quiet

Keeley has really enjoyed exploring our house lately. For the most part, I just keep doors closed where she shouldn't be going and let her roam. I figure that it is probably good for her to entertain herself. Today while I was straightening up in the kitchen, it got strangely quiet in my house. Usually, that is a sign that she is "reading". I went to all her reading spots and didn't find her so I start to call for her. This is how she met me. I know the first is a little blurry but look at how happy she is!




I was confused how she managed to get an entire roll off the holder so I wandered into our room and found this. Why did she take them all out? Who knows!?!?

She followed me and carried her one roll with her. Look how serious her face is with her offering!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot understand the fascination with toilet paper, but it must be common. I walked into Henry's bathroom once to find a clogged toilet, and a strand of paper leading out of the toilet onto a now empty roll hanging on the wall. He had pulled the paper into the toilet, and began flushing until the entire roll was pulled off into the water. He was quite pleased with his discovery. Now if I can just get him to use the toilet for its intended purposes!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete