Thursday, August 21, 2008

So in love

I'm so in love with my girls right now. Keeley is at such an adorable stage. She loves to help with ANYTHING I do. If it involves Kayden, she is even more eager to pitch in. The best part though is that she is still very, very cuddly. The other night she wanted to take a shower instead of a bath before bed. The shower had to be in our shower and she really wanted me to take one with her. I didn't want to shower so I sat on the floor while she played and she would periodically say "mama" and point to where she wanted me to sit (in the shower) or she would come give me kisses or very wet hugs. Too, too cute.

Kayden is still so very sweet. She is sleeping better and is just as in love with her big sister as Keeley is with her. She "talks" a lot already and gave her first real laugh today. She has had the start of a laugh a while ago, but today it was a full laugh. I loved it!

I try to remember these wonderful things when I get bogged down in the endless cycle of wake up, diaper change, eat, diaper change, play, diaper change, eat, diaper change, go to sleep that seems to be repeated 17 times a day now that I have two little ones that each have their own schedule for all those things!

1 comment: