Friday, August 7, 2009

Clothes

As most of you know, Keeley has been quite the fashionista since she was about a year old. She is definitely opinionated about her clothes, shoes, and hair. This has frequently frustrated me because she often look like a bit of a ragamuffin in public but I have let this go.

Recently, the battle has switched. She now asks on a regular basis "what's kayden wearing" before deciding what to wear. It is absolutely unacceptable to her if she doesn't have a matching outfit or close to matching outfit. Unfortunately for her, she doensn't have many matching outfits because I specifically didn't want to dress my girls alike. This results in much crying.

Today she came running out of her room crying big crocodille tears with a face all red and puffy. I asked what was wrong. Her response: "Kayden touched my shoe". Oh dear...I fear we are starting the beginning of a very long road with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment