Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cute kids?

We have really cute, very sweet kids most of the time. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget that when we are going through a particularly rough patch of terrible "twos" with either/both the kids.

Today I took the girls to Chick Fil A today for lunch and play time after a shopping trip. Really, just play time since they don't eat real food. Anyway, back to the point...both girls climbed into their high chairs and wanted me to push them to the table. As soon as we got over there, they brought all our food and I got busy distributing and cutting (I still try to provide food for them to eat, even though they never seem to do so). The girls and I were eating and talking for a few minutes when a lady behind us came up and told me that I had really good kids and that they were so sweet. I thanked her and told myself I needed to remember that when we have mornings like this....



This display occurred this morning as well when I made her put stain stick back in the laundry room and then didn't let her have the video camera. Clearly, she is not happy about either of these things. She sure can put on a show though.

2 comments: