Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nap Time

Keeley is no longer in her crib. Normally, this isn't a big problem. We get an occasional night time visit and she might get up once or twice at the very beginning of her nap. Usually though, she just goes to sleep.

Today, I put her down around 12:40 and then did some work on the computer. I sat down to watch TV at 1 in the living room and heard some noises and a door close. When I peaked back toward their rooms, I didn't hear anything and the doors were closed so I figured that she got something out of the bathroom and got back in bed.

About 1:20, she came out and said that she needed to get the "wrapper for Abby" Abby is Kayden's doll that Keeley is now sleeping with and the "wrapper" is the wrap that Keeley used with her babies when I would have Kayden in the moby. I said okay and she scampered up to the playroom. A few minutes later she ran back to her room and I said "go to bed."

Not even 3 minutes after that, she came back out in the living room (this is now close to an hour since I put her down originally. She had the biggest smile on her face and Abby was all wrapped up in the wrap. She looked at me and said "it's baby Jesus" and then she ran back to bed. Melted my heart.

2 comments: