Monday, February 7, 2011

Car Conversations

After being trapped in the house for the week of winter weather, we decided to take the girls out on Saturday.  Unfortunately, everyone else was doing the same thing.  After our original destination was entirely too busy, we decided to head down toward the mall to play and ride the train.  I guess that was long enough for the girls to get some serious thinking time in because we had some interesting conversations.

Out of nowhere (no one was even talking), Keeley said, "Whose tummy were the very first people in."  When I told her no one's, she said "I guess they weren't babies then."  Then she said, "I guess Owen can't have a baby because he doesn't have a uterus."  When I told her that was right, only mommies had a uterus, Kayden spoke up and said, "No, I have one too." 

Not exactly conversation I expected to be having with our 2.5 and 3.5 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment