Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another baby...or babies

The kids and I were all playing in the play room the other day and Keeley told me that we needed to have another boy kiddo.  When I asked her why she said, "so Killian will have a friend to play with on the primary playground since we won't be there."  So sweet.  I then explained to her that we can't choose if we have a boy or girl when we had a baby.  I asked her what would happen if we had a girl.  She paused for a second and said, "well, then we would need to have 2 more boys."  I clarified that she meant three total babies - the one girl and the two boys, to which she responded yes.  I asked why we would need to have two more boy kiddos and she said, "so we'd have teams - three girls and three boys." 

I'm not so sure Kelly and I are on board with that logic but it certainly was an interesting conversation!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! That child has an answer for every problem=)

    ReplyDelete