Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Right now...

Killian is growing and changing so much. Some of the things I love right now:

* He finally said "mama"!!  Hooray!  Now, it was at a time that he was asking for a nursing session and was denied.  And it was after a pathetically sad expression and face buried in my shoulder.  But I still love it!

* His words so far are for - Dad, shoes, outside and then he can say "mama" but chooses not too. When I ask, he just giggles.

* When he wants something and can't communicate it, he will turn his palms face up and shrug his shoulders a little.  It is so adorably cute.

* Just today he figured out that he can move objects (like step stools and chairs) around to accomplish the climbing he wants to accomplish.

*  He also threw a toilet paper roll and a little mouse doll in the kids' hamper.  I didn't notice until I was taking out the wet clothes to move to the dryer and discovered shredded toilet paper roll all over the washing machine.

* For some unknown reason, he thinks my brush belongs on the floor in my shower.  Every morning he is with me while I get ready he will take it, put it in the shower, and close the door with a satisfied look before walking away.  What is going on in that mind of his?

No comments:

Post a Comment