Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

 This was our first year to do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and it was so much fun!  I was a little nervous because this was also the first year that the girls chose not to wear princess dresses at the park.  I was afraid we would get to the boutique and they would see all the girls in dresses and want to buy one.  They did, and I reminded them we had already talked about this and they said no.  We weren't buying a dress there.  They quickly got over it once they got to meet their Fairy Godmothers in training.

I took tons of pictures.  Kayden was much more animated but I think they both really loved it!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Because it was raining, they gave the girls these little covers for their hair.  The girls insisted on wearing them whenever we were outside.
 
 
 
 
So much fun!  We headed back to the hotel to pick up the rest of our crew and head to dinner.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the pics in front of the castle...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete