Friday, February 22, 2013

On our way!!

 Disney finally, finally arrived.  I don't know who was more excited - me, my girls, my mom, or Angie!  Kelly and I had worked really hard to be all set and ready so we were actually ready to go to sleep early most nights preceding our trip.  Unfortunately, Kayden was so excited that she was awake from 2-5 and kept coming to tell us that she was awake so we were awake too.  Keeley was so excited that she was up at 5:30.  Our plan was to wake up at 5 and get get packed up and ready before the kids got up.  That obviously didn't work so we ended up getting a little bit of a later start on our trip....  The kids were happy though!
 


Twenty minutes into our drive, Keeley looked like this.  Mid-activity pass out.  That kid loves her sleep!

Kayden never did fall asleep.  That kid loves to stay awake!  Here's a picture of me and the girls at our lunch stop.  Killian was too crazy to sit still long enough for a picture.


After lunch, everyone ended up taking a nap.
 
 
We drove late that night, all the way to Pensacola and the girls settled in quickly to the hotel. Killian required a little more work but he did pretty great as well.  I was thankful for a drama free drive...no rain, no flat tires....

No comments:

Post a Comment