Friday, March 15, 2013

Birthday girl!!!

I am seriously in denial that my kids keep getting older.  Keeley is 6 and continues to brighten our lives.  She is loving school and loving spending time with her siblings even more.  Because she was doing so well at school and we had such a crazy time with all the moving stuff, we pulled Keeley to only half day at school with the exception of Wednesdays.  We are all loving having her home more.  Life just isn't the same when the whole family is not here.  She is growing more independent daily and more opinionated with that independence.  

At her check up, every thing was great.  Her stats: 41.25 lbs (29%) and 44.8 inches (43%). The doctor said that those numbers were great in isolation and said she was only concerned because Keeley had only gained a few ounces since her 5 year old check up.  Yes, a few ounces.  The doctor asked I was restricting fats or oils.  To which I responded no.  I told her Keeley is just very selective and I don't make food just for her.  If she doesn't like what we are eating, she just doesn't eat much.  She said Keeley needs to gain 2lbs by her 7 year check up.  We'll see how that goes!

The girls and I ended up at an impromptu nail salon visit.  The loved it.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment