Friday, March 29, 2013

NEW HOUSE!!!!

After an INCREDIBLY stressful build process, we finally, finally closed on our house.  We were all so excited.  We went from the closing to dinner and then straight to the house to take a few pictures.
So cute.  I love it!
Our huge backyard.  We are so excited about this!  Finding a lot that was a decent size in Frisco was tough and we'd been spoiled by our lot in McKinney.
Beautiful front door.
Kitchen I'm so excited about.  I also am in love with my counters but you can'r really see how beautiful they are here.
Stairs.  Oh my gosh stairs.  This is going to take a serious adjustment for Momma....
Excited about her room.
Posing at her door.
Excited about her own vanity and bathroom attaching to her bedroom.
Posing.  So much posing.
Girls in master bedroom.
Kids requested a pose of us....
And then one in our shower...so random...
   
 
Good times ahead with these stairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment