Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Piano!!

Keeley's gift from Grandma for her birthday was this adorable purple keyboard.  She was in love with it and started wanting to play.  I don't know how and so I asked if she'd like to take piano lessons.  She said yes so I contacted the music teacher at her school and asked if there was room for her to start.  There was, thank goodness, and it would be during school so I wouldn't even have to wait with Killian.  I was thrilled.  This is on the first day of piano lessons.  She came home and went straight to playing (not even interested in lunch).  Kayden watched her very, very carefully.
 
 
 
 
 

Eventually Keeley started teaching Kayden and so I asked if she'd like to take lessons too.  Kayden started the following week and the teacher said Keeley had done a great job teaching her and that she should stop so that the teacher would have something to do!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment