Saturday, February 1, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance - Masquerade Ball


Frisco has a yearly Daddy Daughter Dance and since this was our first year to be Frisco residents, I thought I'd see if the kids wanted to go.  Oh my were they excited.  New dresses and corsages.  The theme was Masquerade so Daddy got a mask for everyone.

Oma came over early to help with hair.


Then we headed upstairs to get dressed and add the sparkle to the girls hair that Oma brought over.  


They wanted to show off their hair
Then brother needed to be in the picture.  He ran upstairs to change into "fancy" clothes like his sisters.  I don't consider this fancy, but I guess since he lives in pjs it is!
Then he wanted a backward picture too
Meeting their date. 
Then came the flowers.



Oma bought Killian a flower which I thought was ridiculous.  Turns out it was quite important to the little guy!!
 







As the girls and Daddy headed out, Killian decided we needed to leave for our date too so we loaded up.


Our first stop was ice cream
Followed by the carousel

And then back home.  On the way he destroyed his flower.
I don't have pictures from the dance but they had a great time.  They did lots of dancing and Keeley made a list on the way home of her favorite things and the songs she knew.  They definitely want to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment