Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dog Out

Keeley is talking now. Unfortunately, this is a conversation that we have at least 15 times an hour (sometimes more).

Keeley: Dog
Me: Yes, that is your dog. Your dogs are out.
Keeley: Out
Me: Yes, your dogs are out. Dog out.
Keeley: Dog. Out.
Me: Yes, your dogs are out.
Keeley: Out (brow very furrowed, lips very pursed)
Me: Yes, both of your dogs are outside.
Keeley: Dog
Me: Yes
Keeley: Out

The first, oh I don't know, million times she said it, I found it adorable. It was even cuter and more amazing when she started saying "dog out" together because that's almost a sentence. However, I am now ready for her to learn another word. I'm not sure exactly what else I can say when she says "dog," "out," or "dog out."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with Miss Keeley's new vocabulary. Maybe she can teach the boys some new works on Friday:)

    ReplyDelete