Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where are your pants?


Today, Keeley was supposed to be taking a nap in the afternoon. This is frequently unsuccessful but I always leave her until she gets really angry about it. I put her down and left to go do some work while I listened on the monitor. She talked and played for all 45 minutes of her nap music. When the cd finally ended, I figured she was done "napping" so I went in to get her. I found her standing in her crib with 5 pacifiers, two monkeys, and her blanket on the floor. She was also missing her pants. I looked around and didn't see them. Apparently, they were one of the first things to go because they were underneath her blanket. Why she did she decide to take her pants off? Why does she throw everything out of her crib? Who knows?!?! She is very cute though!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is working now!
    Love the blog! Can't wait to see more!
    I hope you enjoy it! I sure like keeping up with our page. It is fun!
    Keeley is so darn funny! I wish I could see her more!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeley is such a funny little girl. Taking off her pants during naptime is hilarious! I'm so glad you started a blog--I'll enjoy reading it:)

    ReplyDelete