Monday, April 14, 2008

Helpful Keeley

Keeley has been cracking us up lately with how much she likes to help. She loads clothes into the hamper when you have a sorted pile to take to the laundry room. She'll hand you pieces from the basket to put in the wash (very helpful for me as bending over is tough!). She closes the dryer door (sometimes a little too soon). She likes to take the dishes out of the dishwasher. Last night, we told her it was time to clean-up her toys and we started putting them in her big blue bin. She gladly helped out. It was really funny after a little while because she started taking toys out of other bins so she could put them in the blue one. By the end of our clean-up time, the blue bin was piled high with toys!

Today, the cleaning people came. I have appreciated this service since we started it the week after Keeley was born but I REALLY appreciate it now that I am getting so much bigger. Anyway, Keeley decided she needed to help them. She dug her vacuum out of the blue bin and followed them around for a bit.She has a jacket on because we had just been outside. She's funny with her jacket. She'd been wearing a hat and I told her we had to put a jacket on because it was chilly. She promptly threw her hat on the floor. I think she would have left the hood up for the rest of the day if I hadn't taken the jacket off.

As a side note, Keeley does NOT help me vacuum. When I vacuum, she likes to try to pull the cord out. Or, when I vacuum her room, she likes to laugh at me from her crib and throw pacifiers in my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment