Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just like Mom...and Dad

I spend most of my time wearing Kayden. It is the easiest thing to do with two kiddos. Kayden is safe this way from Keeley and I still have both hands free to play with Keeley and pick her up. Keeley wanted to do this as well yesterday after her nap.
Is she not the cutest ever?! She wanted to "wear" her new baby doll like I wear Kayden.


Eating a snack with her baby. Look how sweet she is with her arm wrapped around the doll.

After this, we cleaned fruit and read books with her baby still strapped on. Then, I went to nurse Kayden and this is what happened.She is naked from the fruit washing. I'm quite certain that she got as clean as the fruit. She brought me a nursing pad and said "help". So I helped her unwrap it and stick it on. She and the baby walked around like that for a while!

Sunday, we had gone to Mom's to swim and let Keeley burn off some of her afternoon energy. Once Kelly was outside, she insisted on sitting on the side and kicking her feet - just like Dad.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The breast pad pic is hysterical. Keeley cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Keeley and the nursing pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay for real she is too cute! I love that she wore her baby around and then wanted to breastfeed it. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how they pick up on what we big people do...although that can be a little scary at times too! I'm loving the picture with the breastpad!

    ReplyDelete