Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grumpy

Kayden was up at 10 last night and then again from 1-3:30. She slept in about 45 minutes this morning. I fought with her from 12-2 to take a nap. She didn't nap. Keeley woke up at 2:15 so then I stood no chance of getting Kayden to sleep. I was not in the best of moods as, not only did I get no time to myself today, I also spent 2 hours fighting with an overtired child to go to bed (and lost). Keeley got angry with me when I told her she couldn't watch tv and then she went in her room. A few minutes later, she came out, hands on hips, and said, "Mom, you are so grumpy today." Yes. I suppose I am. Time for a mommy time out.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it scary when as a Mom you HOPE for a MOMMY TIMEOUT!!!=) Just wish there was someone to watch the little angels so you could go to timeout. Nice thought!

    ReplyDelete