Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Decorating

The girls were very excited to put up Christmas decorations this year.  As with Halloween, I had to tell them that some people do not follow the rules and put them up too early.  They were not happy that I made them wait.

The girls scoping out a place for lights while Kelly sets up the Christmas tree.

Hanging the net lets in the bushes.
Kayden helping out with the net lights.


I think Kelly is trying to convince the girls to spread out the ornaments.  It was a losing battle.


Helping Kayden get the hooks on the branches.


Showing off her work.

I'm not entirely sure that Kelly felt this was a stress free decorating experience.  Fighting with the lights/cords, having the ornaments get broken, and then having them clumped all in one place on the tree were not what I think he envisioned!  I on the other hand, thought it was great fun...on my side of the camera :-)


1 comment:

  1. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!=) They were pleased-so who else matters!=)

    ReplyDelete