Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving



For Thanksgiving this year, we went to Aunt Alice's cabin in Oklahoma to celebrate.  The girls had a really good time, which I'll admit shocked me.  Keeley had a sinus infection, Kayden had walking pneumonia, and it was wet and freezing - in addition to it being people overload!  I thought that with the illness, yucky weather, and shy kids amidst all the family craziness that we would have a rough day.  They were totally fine and loving it, until we had to leave. At which point Keeley through a major fit and kept saying "I'm not going" while making a pouting face and crossing her arms.  Unfortunately, I did a horrible job getting pictures of the girls and Kelly only got two.  Neither shows Keeley's face though.

Here you see Kayden playing the recorder.  SO annoying.  I'm not looking forward to those in elementary school!
And here we have a picture of Kayden's crazy hair!  And Keeley working in the kitchen.  The girls had tea parties for their babies, played the recorder, and then pretended to iron after Grandma explained what the ironing board was.  I think they have only seen an iron at our house maybe 5 times in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment