Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby K's Name

I know the suspense has been driving everyone crazy, but we just couldn't agree on a first and middle name.  I was unwilling to pick a first name until we had a middle name I liked.  So, here we are at 9 months and a little bit pregnant but we finally have a name that we are ready to share!

We were actually going to wait until he was born just in case I changed my mind again, but Keeley is smarter than I thought.  After a doctor's appointment Wednesday, I gave her the option to go back to school for a little bit or to come by some things for the baby's room. She chose option two and then asked what we were buying.  I told her we were buying letters to put his name on the wall.  She said okay and left it at that - until we started walking into the store.  Holding my hand in the parking lot, she stopped mid-stride and said, "Wait.  How are we going to pick the letters if we don't know the name."  I told her we had some options and could just return the letters we didn't need.  She seemed appeased by that and didn't ask more questions - even when she was choosing his letters one by one for me.  Later that evening Kelly was hanging the letters to check spacing with the pictures and the girls came in.  Keeley said, "I like it.  What does that say?"  So, here we are forced to share the name because I have a very inquisitive 4 year old!

Here are two shots of his room.  One with his name.


 
His full name is Killian Jacob Culhane.

2 comments: