Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dates

Tomorrow and Thursday morning, Keeley has evaluations for her eating issues.  Because it is a 4-day weekend on top of that, I told her that she needed to work hard today and tell her friends she might not see them until next week.  It was also "show and share" day but we totally forgot about that.  When her teacher brought her to the car, she said, "I guess we won't see you until after Easter."  I told her that may be the case but that I was going to try to get Keeley back in time for class.  While Keeley buckled herself in and talked to Kayden, Ms. Stem tapped on my window and said, "She told us today during show and share that she wouldn't see us for a couple of days because she was going to have a Mommy-Keeley date and talk to some new people.  I'd treasure that if I were you and not rush to get her back to school."  Sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment