Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We've not really made a big deal out of the Easter bunny, but I have gotten baskets for the girls each year.  They love hunting Easter eggs but had already decided that we always did that and it wasn't the Easter bunny.  This morning when the girls got up I told them there was a surprise for them in the living room.  After checking out her basket, Keeley asked if we bought it all.  I told her the Easter bunny brought it.  She looked at me sternly, put a hand on her hip, and said, "Mom, tell me what really happened."  So I told her that I bought the goodies.  I few minutes later we were getting buckled in the car and she says, "Mom, you have to tell the truth on Easter."  Wow.  Such shame for this mama!  Christmas this year should be interesting.  I wonder if Santa is out too?

No comments:

Post a Comment