Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Conversations with my three year old

Before swim lessons she was nervous about going in and she had to go first today (since Keeley went first yesterday).  Holding Killian I asked if she wanted me to pick her up and carry her or hold her hand.  She turned around and rubbed her little fists into her eyes and said "let me dry my tears first." 

After swim lessons I took them to sonic to get a slush. They are not allowed to drink anything but their waters in the car.  Driving home she said, "Why can you have your drink in the car but we can't." 

Perhaps my favorite from today though...

Conversation from lunch.  You need to know first that "chipmunk cheeks" is stuffing grapes in your mouth until your cheeks puff out.

Me:  Please don't make chipmunk cheeks because you could choke.
Kayden: But I didn't choke this time.

1 comment:

  1. My head nearly explodes when Zoe says, "But I didn't this time." I want to say BUT YOU COULD and IF YOU DO IT ENOUGH YOU WILL. Kids should have to work a shift in the ER.

    ReplyDelete