Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jungle Jumper

Grandma bought this great jungle jumper for Killian before he was born. I was overly anxious to use it and got it out before he was tall enough.  The girls played with it until it drove me crazy so I put it away.  Then my cousin suggested I put something under it so he could bounce.  His tummy time giraffe was perfect.


"Mom, you realize you put me down, right?  You realize you aren't holding me, right?  I like to snuggle you remember that, right?"
"Oh wait!  Maybe this looks fun..."
Contemplating if this is fun or not...
"YES!  This is quite fun! However, only leave me here for a few minutes before you put me back where I belong which is clearly on your hip"
Thanks, Grandma! I think we will be enjoying this a bit more now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment